The Transfer Center provides comprehensive transfer services, resources, activities, and events. Transfer assistance includes:
- Application and informational workshops
- Visits and advising appointments with university representatives
- Transfer Admission Guarantee programs
- Transfer and articulation information
- Access to computers for college research
Transfer information and a calendar of ongoing events are posted on the Center’s webpage at www.skylinecollege.edu/transfercenter. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or call (650) 738-4232.
The Transfer Center faculty and staff have identified the following Student Learning Outcomes for the various services provided by the Transfer Center:
- Students who utilize the Transfer Center’s services, events, and programs will demonstrate the ability to access, utilize, and integrate transfer information learned into their transfer planning.
- Students who utilize the Transfer Center’s services and resources, and participate in the center’s events, will demonstrate an increased level of confidence in their transfer knowledge.
- Students who access Transfer Center services will understand the elements of transfer to four year universities. (ex: admission agreements, major core requirements, transfer articulation agreements, etc.)