Global Learning Programs & Services Division
International Students Program (ISP)
Skyline College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. The International Student Program supports F-1 international students as well as students in the Global Online Learning program (GOL). Complete information regarding the program is available on the International Student Program website https://skylinecollege.edu/international or by contacting the International Student Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skyline College Passport Office
The Skyline College Passport Office is a U.S. Department of State designated Passport Acceptance Facility. As a Passport Acceptance Facility, the office is authorized to receive completed applications for a U.S. Passport and submit the application along with all necessary documentation to the U.S. Department of State. For more information or to schedule an appointment to apply for a U.S. Passport, visit https://skylinecollege.edu/passport or email email@example.com.
The San Mateo County Community College District Study Abroad Program, housed at Skyline College, offers students of all ages the opportunity to study and live abroad. Students can earn up to 12 units towards an A.A./A.S. degree which are transferable to the California State University System, the University of California System, the Rennes School of Business in France, and most private colleges and universities. Upcoming study abroad destinations include:
- Semester Abroad Program: Fall in London, England, Spring in Florence, Italy. See https://smccd.edu/studyabroad/semesterabroad/ for details.
- Short-Term Study Abroad Courses: Barcelona, Spain and San Jose, Costa Rica. See https://smccd.edu/studyabroad/shortterm/ for details.
- Global Internships: Two-month internships in Lisbon, Portugal. See https://smccd.edu/studyabroad/global_internships/ for details.
- Virtual Global Internships: Spring and summer in various countries. See https://smccd.edu/studyabroad/virtual/ for details.
- Campus France: Students who complete an A.A./A.S. in Business or a related field from Skyline College may be eligible to transfer to the Rennes School of Business to finish their B.A. in one year in France. See https://smccd.edu/studyabroad/internationaltransfer/ for details.
- Community Travel: Not-for-credit educational travel tours for adults and lifelong learners. Please check https://smccd.edu/travelabroad for up-to-date information.
Financial aid and scholarships are available for eligible students for Semester Abroad, Short-Term Study Abroad, Global Internships, and the Campus France Program. Early planning is advisable. For more information and eligibility requirements, visit smccd.edu/studyabroad or schedule an advising appointment at smccd.edu/goabroad.