Global Learning Programs & Services Division
The African Diaspora Program (ADP)
The African Diaspora Program (ADP) is planned as an interdisciplinary academic program. ADP supports initiatives that represent the contributions of people of African descent in various parts of the world through lectures, symposia, conferences, service learning, and internships.
- International studies and study abroad programs
- Art and cultural experiences at Skyline College
International Students Program (ISP)
Skyline College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. The International Student Program is intended for students who are seeking or already hold F-1 student visas. Complete information regarding the program is available on the International Student Program website www.skylinecollege.edu/international or by contacting the International Student Program at email@example.com.
Skyline College Passport Office
The Skyline College Passport Office is a U.S. Department of State designated Passport Acceptance Facility. As a Passport Acceptance Facility, the office is authorized to receive completed applications for a U.S. Passport and submit the application along with all necessary documentation to the U.S. Department of State. The U.S. Department of State will then determine eligibility for a U.S. Passport and makes the final decision to issue a passport to an applicant.
- Receive and submit completed application and necessary documentation for a U.S. passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State.
- Provide on-site passport photo services ($8 tax inclusive) for passport applications or visa applications.
- Provide the necessary forms required to apply or renew a U.S. passport.
- Provide other passport-related forms.
- Field any questions regarding the passport application process.
- Provide expedited passport application processing.
The San Mateo County Community College District Study Abroad Program, housed at Skyline College, offers students of all ages the opportunity to study and live abroad. Students can earn up to 12 units towards an A.A./A.S. degree which are transferable to the California State University System, the University of California System, the Rennes School of Business in France, and most private colleges and universities. Upcoming study abroad destinations include:
- Semester Abroad Program: Spring current semester in Florence, Italy; and Fall current semester in London, England.
- Short-Term Study Abroad Courses: Costa Rica, Italy, Spain and more in Summer current.
- Global Internships: Two-month internships in Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New York, San Francisco, South Africa, Spain and more in Summer current.
- Campus France: Students who complete an A.A./A.S. in Business or a related field from Skyline College may be eligible to transfer to the Rennes School of Business to finish their B.A. in one year in France.
- Community Travel: Not-for-credit educational travel tours for adults and lifelong learners. Please check smccd.edu/travelabroad for up-to-date information.
Financial aid and scholarships are available for eligible students for Semester Abroad, Short-Term Study Abroad, Global Internships, and the Campus France Program. Early planning is advisable. For more information and eligibility requirements, visit smccd.edu/studyabroad or schedule an advising appointment at smccd.edu/goabroad.