The San Mateo County Community College District Study Abroad Program, housed at Skyline College, offers students of all ages the opportunity to study and live abroad. Students can earn up to 12 units towards an A.A./A.S. degree which are transferable to the California State University System, the University of California System, the Rennes School of Business in France, and most private colleges and universities. Upcoming study abroad destinations include:
- Semester Abroad Program: Spring 2021 semester in Florence, Italy; and Fall 2021 semester in London, England.
- Short-Term Study Abroad Courses: Costa Rica, Italy, Spain and more in Summer 2021.
- Global Internships: Two-month internships in Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New York, San Francisco, South Africa, Spain and more in Summer 2021.
- Campus France: Students who complete an A.A./A.S. in Business or a related field from Skyline College may be eligible to transfer to the Rennes School of Business to finish their B.A. in one year in France.
- Community Travel: Not-for-credit educational travel tours for adults and lifelong learners. Please check smccd.edu/travelabroad for up-to-date information.
Financial aid and scholarships are available for eligible students for Semester Abroad, Short-Term Study Abroad, Global Internships, and the Campus France Program. Early planning is advisable. For more information and eligibility requirements, visit smccd.edu/studyabroad or schedule an advising appointment at smccd.edu/goabroad.