New students attend Orientation after completing their application. Orientation is
offered both in-person and online. The procedure to sign up for either orientation
option is detailed on Skyline College's website. Both orientations create a welcoming
enviroment for students and cover important information to help students navigate
college policies and procedures.
Orientations also include the following content:
- How to register for classes
- Tips to be successful in college, including time management
- Options for degrees, certificates and transfer
- Campus resources, programs and student clubs
- Academic support, including tutoring
- Other useful information that helps students reach their educational goals!
For more information, please visit the Orientation website or contact the Counseling Department at (650) 738-4318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.