The Career Readiness and Job Placement Hub
The Career Readiness and Job Placement Hub offers a wide variety of services and resources designed to assist students in landing their dream job and to meet their individual career and employment goals.
Students and community members who are looking for assistance with getting a job or paid internship, creating a resume, building a quality LinkedIn profile, preparing for an interview or expanding your network please take a moment to share your interests by completing this form and we will contact you directly to support your needs!
Students who are still exploring a major or career are encouraged to take advantage of a variety of career exploration programs and services:
- Career and academic counseling.
- Career assessments and Interpretations – aid in determining personal traits, interests, values, and strengths related to individual career paths. These can be helpful for an undecided student when selecting his/her major academic concentration.
The hub is located in Building 1, Room 1-311. Please stop by and take advantage of our many resources or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or assistance.
The Career Readiness and Job Placement team have identified the following Student Learning Outcomes for the various services provided:
- Students who access Career Readiness and Job Placement services will learn techniques to improve their career readiness and land their dream job.
- Students who take career assessments and review the results with a career faculty will be able to identify potential careers and related majors.
- Students will have access to Career Readiness and Job Placement Resources.