The Transfer Center provides comprehensive transfer services, resources, activities, and events. Transfer assistance includes:
- Application and informational workshops
- University tours and off-campus events
- Visits and advising appointments with university representatives
- Transfer Admission Guarantee programs
- Transfer and articulation information
- Access to computers for college research
Transfer information and a calendar of ongoing events are posted on the Center’s webpage at www.skylinecollege.edu/transfercenter. Please visit the Transfer Center in Building 2, Room 2227, or call (650) 738-4232.
The Transfer Center faculty and staff have identified the following Student Learning Outcomes for the various services provided by the Transfer Center:
- Students who utilize the Transfer Center’s services, events, and programs will express the ability to access, and incorporate new transfer information learned into their transfer planning.
- Students who utilize and/or participate in the Transfer Center services, resources, and events will be able to express an increased level of confidence in their transfer knowledge.
- Students will access Transfer Center resources offered
- Students who identify or are identified as transfer students will transfer to a 4 year institution