The San Mateo County Community College District Study Abroad Program, housed at Skyline College, offers students of all ages the opportunity to study and live abroad. Students can earn up to 12 units towards an A.A./A.S. degree which are transferable to the California State University System, the University of California System and most private colleges and universities. Upcoming study abroad destinations include:
- Semester Abroad Program: Fall 2019 semester in Barcelona, Spain; Spring 2020 semester in Florence, Italy; and Fall 2020 semester in London, England.
- Short-Term Study Abroad Courses: Italy, South Africa, and Spain in June 2020.
- Global Internships: Chile, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Germany, Ireland, New York, France, San Francisco, South Africa, and Spain in Summer 2020 for two months.
- Campus France: Students who complete an A.A./A.S. in Business or a related field from Skyline College may be eligible to transfer to the Rennes School of Business to finish their B.A. in one year in France.
- Community Travel: Not-for-credit educational travel tours for adults and lifelong learners – September 2019 in Ireland, February 2020 in India, March 2020 in Italy, and October 2020 in Japan.
Financial aid and scholarships are available for eligible students for Semester Abroad, Short-Term Study Abroad, Global Internships, and Campus France Transfer Programs. Early planning is advisable. For more information and eligibility requirements, visit www.smccd.edu/studyabroad or email firstname.lastname@example.org.