The Skyline College Passport Office is a U.S. Department of State designated Passport Acceptance Facility. As a Passport Acceptance Facility, the office is authorized to receive completed applications for a U.S. Passport and submit the application along with all necessary documentation to the U.S. Department of State. The U.S. Department of State will then determine eligibility for a U.S. Passport and makes the final decision to issue a passport to an applicant.
- Receive and submit completed application and necessary documentation for a U.S. passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State.
- Provide on-site passport photo services ($8 tax inclusive) for passport applications or visa applications.
- Provide the necessary forms required to apply or renew a U.S. passport.
- Provide other passport-related forms.
- Field any questions regarding the passport application process.
- Provide expedited passport application processing.