WebSMART Registration and Services for Students
Your student WebSMART account is the vehicle to use to manage enrollment, view academic records, and maintain up-to-date student information. Visit the WebSMART website for available services in the area of:
- Check your registration status
- Add/drop classes
- Select variable units/grade mode
- Display class schedule
- Display and pay student fees
- View holds
- Display grades
- Request/check status of official transcript
- View unofficial transcript
- Request enrollment verification
- Monitor progress of Degrees, Certificates and Transfer Certification
- View account statements
- View payment history
- Review overall status of Financial Aid Application
- Apply for a Board of Governors Fee Waiver
- Check Financial Aid Eligibility
- Review Financial Aid Award Information
- Access Government Services
Student Services Appointments
- Career Center
- New Student Orientation
- Placement Testing
- Transfer Center
- Writing/Reading Labs
- Order/purchase parking permit
- Access SMCCD email account
- Reset password
Emergency Message Contact
- Opt in to receive emergency messages via email and text
- Register to vote
Update Student Information
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone/emergency text numbers
DegreeWorks is a degree audit tool to help students monitor progress toward degree and certificate completion and CSU GE and IGETC certification. DegreeWorks looks at the program requirements found in the College of San Mateo, Canada College, and Skyline College catalogs and the coursework completed to produce an easy to read audit. In addition, it includes a “what if” tool that allows students to view their progress toward the full range of our San Mateo Country Community District educational goals. DegreeWorks includes information about progress toward educational goals, academic history, a GPA calculator, and a Ed Plan (Student Educational Plan – SEP). Students can work with a counselor who will complete an SEP that is stored in DegreeWorks for an important academic planning resource for students. Students are encouraged to review DegreeWorks information and work with a counselor to engage in academic and career planning.
Verification may be accessed and printed as a free service to students. Access Enrollment/Degree Verifications from the Student Records Menu on WebSMART.
A transcript is an official record of a student’s academic work at Cañada College, the College of San Mateo and Skyline College. A single transcript will contain a student's work from all three colleges in the San Mateo County Community College District (SMCCCD). You will need to only request one transcript if you attended multiple colleges in this District.
SMCCCD has enlisted the help of Credentials Solutions to manage student records. Credentials Solutions will now provide transcript order, printing, and delivery service. Their “TranscriptPlus” feature will allow you to request transcripts at any time, on any day of the week.
On behalf of SMCCCD, Credentials Solutions will have the authority to fulfill all electronic transcript requests and respond to related inquiries. All PDF transcripts produced through the electronic transcript process are identical to paper transcripts. These PDFs can be certified as unaltered by visiting the website provided during the delivery process.
- Students are initially entitled to two free transcripts, thereafter, transcripts are $5 each.
- Most transcript requests are processed within one business day. Transcript request will not be processed if there is a financial or other type of hold on your account.
- Transcripts are sent electronically or mailed using U.S. first class mail. Orders are placed through the WEBSMART student portal.
- Log in to your account and select Student Records, then Request Official Transcripts
- If you attended Cañada, College of San Mateo or Skyline prior to the summer of 1981, use the TranscriptPlus icon to complete your transcript request.
Students with academic records after the Summer 1981 term can view and print unofficial transcripts online:
- Log in to your WEBSMART student account at websmart.smccd.edu
- Select Student Records, then Request Unofficial Transcript.
- Verify or enter your email address and select continue.
Additional information regarding Transcripts can be found at skylinecollege.edu.