Study and practice of techniques necessary to provide respiratory care to patients
in adult critical care areas. Emphasis includes advanced airway management, ventilator
care, respiratory assessment, monitoring and management, and effective communication.
Letter Grade Only
- Lecture hours/semester: 32-36
- Lab hours/semester: 48-54
- TBA hours/semester: 16-18
- Homework hours/semester: 48-54
- Total Student Learning hours/semester: 144-162
Prerequisites: Completion of year 1 Respiratory Care Program content.