The following services are available from the Skyline College Health Center:
- Emergency care and first aid
- Health screening for blood pressure, hearing, vision, Tuberculosis, and pregnancy
- Consultation and evaluation of present health condition
- Nutrition and stress counseling
- Counseling and referrals for problems related to alcohol and drugs, eating disorders, acquaintance/date rape, and other related matters
- Anonymous HIV counseling and referral
- Psychological counseling services
- Brochures and information on health topics
Emergency and accident insurance coverage is in effect when students are on campus or attending college sponsored events. Students are encouraged to carry their own health and dental insurance. An application for low cost medical and dental insurance is available through the College Health Center
The Skyline College Health Center is located in Building 2, Room 2209. Check http://skylinecollege.edu/healthcenter/for hours of operation. The Health Center is closed on weekends. Please drop in or call the Center at (650) 738-4270.
Check http://skylinecollege.edu/healthcenter/psychologicalservices.php for hours of operation. Personal Counseling Services is closed on weekends. College Personal Counseling Services personnel assist students with mental health issues. Please drop in or call the Center at 650-738-4270.