Career Services Center
The Career Services Center offers a wide variety of services and resources to assist students with their individual career and employment goals. Students are encouraged to explore career options by taking advantage of our comprehensive career services:
- Career and academic counseling
- Career assessments and Interpretations – aid in determining personal traits, interests, values, and strengths related to individual career paths. These can be helpful for an undecided student when selecting his/her major academic concentration
- Employment and Internship Services: Students and local residents can obtain personalized job search and Internship assistance
- Workshops that address career research and Job Search skills such as resume support, interview preparation and on-campus job and internships database
- Job and Internship Postings at www.collegecentral.com/skylinecollege
- Meet Your Major Fair and Job/Internship Fair
- Career Conversation Series, Employer Meet and Greets
- Get Work Wednesdays and Make a Difference Mondays
- Career exploration and job-search resources detailing preparatory education, training requirements, and labor market trends for specific career fields
- EUREKA, a computer-based California Career Information System
The Center is located in Building 1, Room 1219B through the Fall 2018 semester. Beginning the Spring semester 2019, the Career Services Center will be located at the Pacific Heights building. For inquiries call ( (650) 738-4337. Visit www.skylinecollege.edu/careercenter or email email@example.com.
The Career Services Center faculty and staff have identified the following Student Learning Outcomes for the various services provided by Career Services:
- Students who access Career Services will learn techniques to improve their potential to find employment.
- Students who take career assessments and review the results with a career faculty will be able to identify potential careers and related majors.
- Students will have access to Career Services Resources